Friday, May 16, 2008

Nostradamus' Diary Found

Archaeologists in Southern France have announced that they have uncovered the personal diary of famed seer Nostradamus. The author of Les Propheties, Nostrodamus is admired by many for having possessed what they believe to be the power to predict the future. However, his personal diary reveals that the man was not entirely at peace with his power. The following are excerpts from Nostrodamus' diary:

* "I was not a fan of knowing that my kids would hate me, ten years before they were even born."

* "'The Sixth Sense' and 'The Usual Suspects' sucked for me. Bruce Willis? Dude, I totally called that!"

* "...at the age of seven, I predicted that I would grow a huge, grey beard and look like a total jackass when I grew up. Unfortunately, it came true. I'm that good."

* "As a young man, I found dating to be awkward and difficult. My powers would get in the way of having normal conversations with women. For example, I recall one first date where I said to the girl, 'Hey, I know this fantastic bistro in Saint Remy, we should check it out. By the way, you're gonna die before your 25th birthday.'"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you were right about the future and what will happen in it.