Wednesday, October 8, 2008

McCain '08 Campaign Flyer


My friends, this is John McCain. I'm a maverick, and I have been my entire life. I was a maverick back in 1912, when my home state of Arizona was first admitted to the Union. Senator Obama, being a junior Senator from his state of Illinois, is not experienced enough to serve as Commander-in-Chief. I, on the other hand, have a proven track record of service in my state:

- Foreign Diplomacy: Involved in negotiations for the Gadsden Purchase, which resulted in the U.S. purchasing southern Arizona from Mexico in 1853.

- Environment: Stood with President Teddy Roosevelt in his push to designate the Grand Canyon area as a national park.

- Economy: Helped cotton farmers and copper miners during the Great Depression.

- Little Known Fact: Abraham Lincoln was my godson.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

karthik, you clearly have too much time on your hands, but this shit is gold. well done sir.

IOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!!!

rory

Anonymous said...

hilarious. oh, hi karthik! its your old highschool friend suphatra.