Monday, October 13, 2008

South Asian Pickup Lines

Boy: Damn, girl. Eid Mubarak.
Girl: Uh, it's not Eid.
Boy: Really? Because my eyes haven't feasted on your fine self for 30 days.


Boy: Girl, you remind me of a bakra (goat) that I once milked. It was cute, and so were its kids.
Girl: (Silence)


Boy: I have a Green Card. Pick you up at 8?


Boy: Damn, you look like you need to cool off.
Girl: (Silence)
Boy: Did I mention I have running cold water from a bore well?


Boy: Hey! Your biodata is acceptable to my family. You have 3 days to respond to my proposal.


Boy: Damn girl. You look like Mahatma Gandhi. And I'm wery patriotic...


Boy: I am attended a English mediums school. Therefore, educationing is deweloped by my brain. Success. You are a smart?


Boy: Girl, show me those ankles.
Girl: I'm not a girl.
Boy: (Awkward)


Boy: Hey, you know, I'm not that into domestic wiolence as you are thinking.
Girl: (Calling the police)


Boy: Hey, infant.

No comments: